England's Stove Works ESW0035 Cub Kit Camp Stove
Constructed of welded, heavy-duty 12-gauge steel for longevity, the Cub is the most compact among the three camp stoves in the Survivor Collection (also consider the Black Bear and the Grizzly).
These stoves are sized just right to remain portable yet very useful, whatever your needs may be-whether camping in a wall tent, ice fishing house, or just out in the Great Outdoors. Removable legs fit inside the stove body, and the stove's top edges are bent to double as handy carrying handles.
NOT for use in homes. Only for use outdoors, in non-permanent structures designed for wood stoves, or in tents made for stove usage (i.e. a canvas wall tent with a stove jack).
The 4” diameter pipe outlet is offset to provide maximum cooking space, and the top of the stove gets more than hot enough for cooking- this model can reach 600° F. The Recommended tent size is 12' x 14'. Made in USA.
Included: Cub amp stove, legs (4 pcs), 4" x 2' pipes (4 pcs)
- HexaTech ™ Hexagonal firebox design provides long burn times and even heat distribution
- Circular door damper and in-door air redirect for easy start-ups and precise temperature control
- High temp. fiberglass door gasket is a unique feature that gives more efficient, longer-lasting burns
- Included spring handles keep the door latch and damper controls cool to the touch
- Large flat surface for cooking – reaches up to 800° F *
- Engineered for long burn times - up to 8 hrs. *
Kit Includes: "Cub" Camp Stove, Attachable Pipe Collar (AC-CSPC), Four 2' Pipe Sections (AC-CSPIPEKIT), and Attachable Shelf (AC-CSSHELFL).
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.