EGLO WARRANTY PROVISIONS - VALID FOR COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION AND SWITZERLAND
In addition to the statutory warranty, EGLO LEUCHTEN GMBH, Heiligkreuz 22, A-6136 Pill, Austria ("EGLO") grants a warranty pursuant to the following provisions to you for specific products as well. Your statutory rights in particular regarding guarantee and consumer protection are not limited by this in any manner.
- Products for which a warranty is granted are marked with the corresponding print on the packaging.
- The warranty period is indicated on the outer packaging of the products purchased by you. The warranty periods shall commence on the date of purchase of the product by the first end customer. Please keep the purchasing voucher as evidence.
- The warranty shall apply to all products purchased by the end customer outside of the territory of the European Union or Switzerland.
- In case of defects due to material and/or manufacturing errors, free removal of defects (according to the choice of EGLO: repair, exchange or reimbursement of the purchasing price) shall be provided if they are asserted during the warranty period.
- In case of warranty, please contact the dealer or contracting partner from whom you have purchased the product (orally or in text form) and assert your warranty claim under submission of the purchasing voucher.
- Warranty claims shall be excluded at minor deviations from the target properties that are not relevant for the product's value and suitability for use, as well as in case of defects caused by abusive or improper treatment, environmental influences (moisture, heat, overvoltage, dust, current or mains fluctuations, oxidized surfaces/flash rust polished away specifically in coastal regions, etc.) and in case of damage to breakable components (e.g. glass) or consumables (e.g. batteries).