Grizzl-E – Avalanche Edition NEMA 14-50 Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger
Grizzl-E Avalanche Edition is a simple, powerful, heavy-duty, and portable Electric Vehicle Charging. Made in Canada and built to withstand the harshest conditions.
- Compatible with all EVs and PHEVs sold in North America.
- UL Tested and Certified.
- IP67 (Water resistant), Fire resistant NEMA 4 Aluminum Cast Enclosure.
- Over Current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Missing Diode, Ground Fault, and Over Temperature Protections.
- Self-Monitoring and Recovery, Power Outage Recovery. Built-in GFCI.
- Fast charging and adjustable amperage: 40A, 32A, 24A, 16A. Maximum current output of 40 Amps for 50A circuit breaker, 32 Amps for 40A circuit breaker, 24 Amps for 30A circuit breaker, or 16 Amps for 20A circuit breaker.
- Charge Rate: 28-30 miles per hour at 40A, 22-25 miles per hour at 32A, 15-18 miles per hour at 24A, and 10-12 miles per hour at 16A.
- Easy to install and use. Save hundreds of dollars on installation – just install a simple 14-50R outlet and you are ready to plug in your Grizzl-E.
- Easily transportable. Simple to remove from the mounting bracket and transport between different locations.
J1772 is used on all vehicles except Tesla. Tesla Vehicles require the use of a Tesla to J1772 adapter.
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.