Skuttle F60 Series Steam Humidifier
Skuttle Duct-Mounted Steam Humidifiers are the best option when stabilized humidity is desired or essential. They work well on all heating systems with air movers. They are particularly effective on furnaces that don’t operate long enough or generate enough heat for other humidifiers to work efficiently.
- Safety control shutoff to prevent the humidifier from operating in the event of a furnace failure
- No canister or added replacement parts are needed for maintenance.
- Uses minimal water
- Stainless steel unit provides improved corrosion resistance
- Strong unit, hand-welded, Made in the USA
- Built-in Flushing Timer included
- Humidifier is available in 120V (F60-1) and 240V (F60-2)
How Steam Humidifiers Work: Inside a Skuttle Steam Humidifier, a water temperature sensing device operates the furnace fan independently from your home’s heating system. Because it has its own heat source, a steam unit will effectively humidify your home regardless of the air temperature.
Maintenance: Due to Steam Humidifiers’ internal complexity and the danger of scalding, cleaning, and servicing by a qualified HVAC contractor is strongly recommended.
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.