Aldes Residential Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) - H110-TF
The H110-TF heat recovery ventilator produces approximately 95 CFM at 0.20 in.w.g (ESP) and recovers heat through its high-efficiency polypropylene core. The H110-TF has been thoughtfully engineered for simple installation in apartments, condos, and small houses. The removable collars are top-mounted, making the unit arrow and shallow enough to fit inside standard closets and other tight spaces.
The H110-TF has two exclusive features. EvacMAX™ provides an on-demand boost for maximum ventilation. With FLEXControl, airflow circuits can be calibrated electronically, eliminating the need for resistance-inducing balancing dampers and improving overall efficiency.
- Electronically and independently adjustable supply and exhaust blowers (FLEXControl)
- Gauge ports on the door for fast and reliable airflow readings
- Twist-in collars for easy flex-duct attachment
- Non-dust-loading backward-inclined impellers on totally enclosed motors
- Easy access to core and filters for cleaning
- Extremely durable polypropylene core
- Optional high-efficiency filters
- Multiple low-cost controller options
- Automatic exhaust defrost protects the core from frost build-up.
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.