Aldes Residential Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) - H120-TQG
The H120-TQG has been thoughtfully engineered for simple installation in apartments, condos, and small houses. The 4-inch removable collars are top-mounted, making the unit narrow and shallow enough to fit inside standard closets and other tight spaces. The H120-TQG features recirculation defrost using four ports and can be adjusted to deliver balanced airflow between 50 and 108 CFM.
- Electronically and independently adjustable supply and exhaust blowers (FLEXControl)
- Gauge ports on the door for fast and reliable airflow readings
- Exclusive EvacMaxTM feature that provides an on-demand boost for maximum ventilation
- Non-dust-loading backward-inclined impellers on totally enclosed motors
- Twist-in collars for easy flex-duct attachment
- Easy access to core and filters for cleaning
- Extremely durable polypropylene core
- Recirculation defrosts to maintain neutral pressure in the home and use only the four duct connections. No fifth duct connection is required.
*Recommendation: Ideal for homes up to 2000 ft2
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.