BARRICADE Thermal Shield Insulated Subfloor (Pallet of 8 Boxes)
Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, their wealth, and the planet.
Barricade Thermal Shield™ is a premium subfloor solution. With an R-value of 4.1, Barricade Thermal Shield provides one of the highest R-values in the market, meaning maximum warmth and comfort for your family. It’s specially engineered with a high-density inorganic EPS foam that’s durable enough to hold up to 3,650 pounds per square foot but still weighs less than 2 pounds per panel! Plus Barricade Thermal Shield is very easy to install. It can be cut with a knife – no power tools required! Plus the tongue and groove fit together with no gap so no taping is needed!
Features & Benefits
- Each box covers 80 sq ft
- Makes floors feel warmer with an R-value of 4.1
- Lightweight, easy to cut, convenient 2’ X 4’ size, with a tongue and groove design makes installation extremely easy
- Eases strain and impact from walking on hard concrete
- Helps promote healthy indoor air quality
- Engineered to support up to 3,650 lbs. per square foot
- Specially designed to protect all hard surface floors (LVT, LVP, laminate, engineered hardwood)
- No power tools are required and can be cut with a utility knife
- Limited 25-year warranty
Coverage - One pallet of 8 boxes covers 640 sq ft
This product ships via LTL carrier. Free Shipping on Barricade orders over $3,000.
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.