This extra large firebox is ideal for large spaces and harsh climates.
Included: pedestal, ash lip, air intake damper and rear air deflector
C-cast top heat protector for added durability
Cast iron door and ceramic glass
EPA certified at 1.32 g/h
Non-catalytic combustion system
Designed and made in Canada
Dimensions 25" (D) x 35 3/4" (H) x 25 3/4" (W)
A contact number is required for all Drolet, Century, and England's Stove Works orders at checkout
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.
Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV)(5) (6)
Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV)(5) (7)
Optimum efficiency(8) (9)
Optimum heat transfer efficiency(11)
Average particulate emission rate(1)
Alcove installation approved
Mobile home approved
Yes, with fresh air intake
Premium quality blower included (CFM)
Certified according to applicable standards
CAN/USA accredited laboratory
Stainless-steel secondary-air system
Flue outlet diameter
Type of chimney
CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)
Minimum chimney height
Overall dimension (Width)
Overall dimension (Depth)
Overall dimension (Height)
Single, glass with cast iron frame
Door opening size (Width)9
Door opening size (Height)
Glass surface - W x H
16 5/8" x 11 3/4"
Firebox size (Width)
Firebox size (Height)
Firebox size (Depth)
Maximum log length
22" (16" recommended)
Loading over width and over depth
High quality vermiculite
High-efficiency certified appliance
Canadian Standard (emissions)
USA Standard (emissions)
Canadian Standard (safety)
USA Standard (safety)
UL 1482, UL 737
Limited 5 years
451 lb (205 kg)
Clearance to Combustibles
Single wall pipe
Double wall pipe
Single wall pipe
Double wall pipe
Clearance - Back wall
Clearance - Side wall
Clearance - Corner
Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**
Applies to 84" ceiling installation only. See user manual for other installation requirements.
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.