Out of stock
Save 10% on select products with backtoschool at Checkout. Brand and product exclusions apply.
Made in Canada
Improves Home Comfort
30-Day Happiness Guarantee
The Eco-65 pellet stove is ideal for heating spaces up to 2,600 ft². It features intuitive electronic control and simple to use thermostatic control. Cleaning is a breeze, with access to components that are removable without tools. Certified at 2.45 g/h, the Eco-65 produces up to 65,400 BTU/h and provides clean and efficient heating.
Burn time up to 104 hours
Hopper capacity of 125 lb
CSAB415.1-10 certified (Canada only)
Proudly made in Canada
Limited lifetime warranty
Certified for mobile home installation
Included: blower, ceramic glass, ash lip
A contact number is required for all Drolet, Century, and England's Stove Works orders at checkout
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.
Carbon neutral shipping on all orders
shipping emissions removed
miles driven by an average gasoline-powered car
We fund innovations in...
Direct Air Capture
Fuel type (11)
Pellet (Premium grade or better)
Recommended heating area (9)
800 - 2,600 ft²
125 lb (57 kg)
Maximum burn time (9)
Maximum heat input rate (4)
65,400 BTU/h (19 kW)
Minimum overall heat output rate (5)
8,300 BTU/h (2.4 kW)
Maximum overall heat output rate (5)
36,700 BTU/h (10.8 kW)
Minimum average overall efficiency (HHV) (6) (8)
Maximum average overall efficiency (LHV) (6) (7)
Optimum efficiency (2)
1.2 - 7.6 lb/h
Average particulate emission rate (3)
Average CO (10)
Average electrical power consumption for ignition cycle (1)
3.7A (360 W)
Average electrical power consumption for continuous operation (1)
2.15A (258 W) -2.9A (348 W)
Alcove installation approved
Mobile home approved
Yes, with fresh air intake
High-efficiency certified appliance
CSA B415.1-10 only approved for Canada
Flue outlet diameter
Type of chimney
ULC/ORD-C441, CAN/ULC S609, UL 641 (TYPE L)
Overall dimension (Width)
Overall dimension (Height)
Overall dimension (Depth)
Premium quality blower included (CFM)
500 CFM included
Voltage and frequency
120 VAC - 60 Hz
Number of intensity levels
Noise level at 6 feet
53 dBa (+/- 3 dBa) - 59 dBa (+/- 3 dBa)
Single, glass with cast iron frame
Glass surface - W x H
13 7/8" x 9 3/8"
Canadian Standard (emissions)
Canadian Standard (safety)
USA Standard (safety)
UL 1482, ASTM E1509
Certified according to applicable standards
By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
440 lb (200 kg)
1. Unless stated otherwise, measures were taken directly at the main power source and include all electrical components present in the appliance.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. Based on the maximum burn-rate and a dry energy value of pellet at 8,600 BTU/lb.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Efficiency based on radiated and delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
9. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
10. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft, heat loss factors, climate, fuel type, feed rate, fuel level, and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature considering that the space configuration and the presence of heat distribution systems have a significant impact in making heat circulation optimum.
11. Carbon monoxyde.
12. Grades of pellet fuel are determined by organizations such as Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI), ENplus and CANplus.
Clearance to Combustibles
Clearance - Back wall
Clearance - Side wall
Clearance - Corner
Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites). **Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.