England's Stove Works ESW0016 Englander 15-W03 Wood Stove With Blower
The Englander wood stove by Drolet provides heat and ambiance for spaces up to 2,000 ft². The 2.45 ft³ firebox with XBT Technology holds logs up to 18” long and can burn through the night with a full load of wood. The latest EPA Certification means that you'll have very clean, efficient burns, but it also means you'll use less fuel for the same amount of heat as older, non-certified stoves.
Integrated, wraparound heat shields offer safer operations, and safe cool-touch spring handles accent the stoves' classic style. The extra-large viewing glass gives a full view of the fire and the decorative mountain scene door insert with this model enhances the view even more (you can remove the insert if desired). A free room air blower is included.
- Steel and cast-iron USA-made construction offers long-lasting durability
- Large viewing glass with air wash system to help keep glass clean
- Satin black finish with nickel cool-touch handles accent the stove's classic style
- EPA certified to the newest standards
- Mobile home approved
- The room air blower included improves warm air circulation
- No heavy floor protection is needed - only spark and ember
- The large 2.45 ft³ firebox holds logs 18" long
- Designed with a high-tech firebox to create a clean, hot, long-lasting burn
- Integrated, wraparound heat shields for safer operation and more placement options
All England's Stove Works, Drolet, and Century orders require a phone number at checkout.
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.