GeneralAire Flow Through Humidifier, Manual Humidistat GF-3200DMM
GeneralAire Flow Through Humidifier with Manual Humidistat is made for homes up to 3200 square feet. Your furnace sends warm air through the humidifier and a water-soaked Vapor Pad®, evaporating water within the Vapor Pad®. Newly-moistened air is then delivered throughout your home via your home's duct system. Breathe healthier with a GeneralAire® 3200 Evaporative Humidifier.
- Maximum Humidity Output Through:
- Low-Profile Cover That Forces Air Directly Through the Vapor Pad® at its Warmest Point
- Stainless steel distributor tube for cold or hot water supply
- Redesigned cover and chassis to direct hot furnace air directly through the Vapor Pad®
- Reduced Vapor Pad® frame for maximum pad exposure
- Left or right bypass installation option
- Left or right solenoid valve installation option
- Easy Maintenance
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.