Skuttle 60-BC1 Freestanding Steam Humidifier
Skuttle also makes a freestanding steam humidifier for use where no ductwork is available. It is an excellent choice for homes with wine cellars, humidors, and musical instruments. Steam Humidifiers are the best option when stabilized humidity is desired or essential.
- The self-contained fan allows the unit to humidify air without furnace heat
- Freestanding design permits flexible placement or mounting
- Maintenance requires no additional replacement parts
- No canister or added replacement parts are needed for maintenance.
- Uses minimal water
- Stainless steel unit provides improved corrosion resistance
- Made in the U.S.A.
How It Works: Inside a Skuttle Steam Humidifier, a water temperature sensing device operates the furnace fan independently from your home’s heating system. Because it has its own heat source, a steam unit will effectively humidify your home regardless of the air temperature.
Maintenance: Due to Steam Humidifiers’ internal complexity and the danger of scalding, cleaning, and servicing by a qualified HVAC contractor is strongly recommended.
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.