Stiebel Eltron DHC 10-2 Single Sink Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heaters
Stiebel Eltron DHC 10-2 tankless water heaters are designed for installation at the point of use. 240V/208V - 9.6 kW copper tankless electric
The DHC heats water instantaneously as it flows through the unit. Stand-by heat losses are completely eliminated.
The heating element is controlled by a flow switch which means a DHC can never dry-fire and fail prematurely. And since all DHCs are hydraulically controlled, the operation is quiet. DHC water heaters are equipped with a safety high limit with a manual reset. The rugged all copper design ensures many years of reliable service.
- Up to 50% less power consumption compared to storage type heaters
- Hot water instantly
- Hydraulically controlled for quiet operation
- Resettable safety high limit switch
- Lower installation costs compared to tank-type units
- Exclusive copper-clad heating element
- Never dry fires and fails prematurely
- Superior reliability