Stiebel Eltron Mini™-E 6-2 Thermostatic Handwashing Sink Electric Tankless Water Heater
The Stiebel Eltron Mini-E 4-2 tankless water heater is designed for installation at the point-of-use, or under the sink. 240V/208V - 5.7 kW Thermostatic
The Mini heats water instantaneously as it flows through the unit. Stand-by heat losses are completely eliminated. The efficient heating elements are controlled by a simple flow switch. Additionally, all Mini water heaters are equipped with a safety high limit with a manual reset.
Mini™-E thermostatic tankless water heaters are the new electronically controlled version of our famous Mini™ tankless electric water heaters for handwashing. The Mini™-E 6-2 model ships with two 0.5 GPM aerators. Substitute a 1.0 GPM pressure compensating flow-reducer/aerator if plumbed to 1 sink. All aerators are designed to fit the most common faucets. No pressure relief valve, drains, or circulating pumps are needed.
- Code-compliant thermostatic control
- Adjustable temperature output between 86–120°F
- Custom temperature settings available
- Same extremely compact design as mechanical Mini™
- Pre-wired pigtail included
- Major energy savings
- Unlimited supply of hot water
- Proven reliability
- Sleek design is appealing and can be mounted in plain sight
- Can be mounted with fittings pointing up or down
- Mini™-E models are suitable for booster applications, accepting a maximum incoming water temperature of 122 °F (50 °C).
* The heater comes with a factory pre-set 100°F.