Trion ComfortBreeze CB777 Centrifugal Atomizing Humidifier
Low home humidity levels can cause a slew of problems—dry skin, allergies, damaged furniture, and snoring, to name just a few. Say goodbye to dry air forever and give a hearty hello to the ComfortBreeze CB777. These centrifugal atomizing humidifiers are easily installed in your return duct, where a superfine mist is generated, quickly absorbed into the air, and distributed throughout the home. The CB777 can also operate as a free-standing unit that delivers a fine mist directly into a room. However you decide to install it, the CB777 automatic humidistat makes it easy to control the level of moisture added to your air. And there are no pads or filters to change, so maintenance is a breeze.
Reduce energy costs and improve comfort with an atomizing humidifier designed to bring you cleaner, fresher air.
- Quick, easy installation and assembly—just fit the dome snugly on top of the pan, and that’s it!
- 120-volt wall- or duct-mount humidistat is easily adjustable from 20% to 80% relative humidity
- Installed in the return duct or as a free-standing unit that distributes a superfine mist directly into a room; through-the-wall mounting kit available (part no. 269532-201)
- Reduce energy costs and improve comfort
- Lower thermostat settings deliver substantial savings on monthly energy bills
- Increasing the home’s relative humidity to 40% - 60% makes it feel more comfortable at 68ºF / 20ºC than it does at 73ºF / 23ºC at a low relative humidity level
- Capacity output: 6.0 gallons per day at 120ºF
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.