Watts 1-1/2" Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly 009M2-QT Backflow Prevention
Out of stock
Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, their wealth, and the planet.
This 1 1/2 inch reduced pressure zone assembly backflow preventer helps prevent the flow of polluted water from entering the potable water supply due to back siphonage and or backpressure per national plumbing codes and water authority requirements. Its compact modular design facilitates easy maintenance with a single access cover for in-line repairs. It is ideal for protection in continuous pressure piping applications and at cross-connections identified as health hazards and contaminants at the service line entrance. This assembly consists of a bronze body, NPT end connections, quarter-turn ball valve shutoffs with tee handles, top-mounted test cocks, two in-line independent check valves, captured springs, and replaceable check seats with an internal relief valve for reduced space requirements.
- Bronze body construction for durability
- Large body passages provide a low-pressure drop
- Single access cover and modular check construction for the ease of maintenance
- Captured springs for safe maintenance
- Internal relief valve for reduced installation clearances
- Test cocks are screwdriver slotted
- Replaceable seats for an economical repair
- Quarter turn full port resilient seated ball valve shutoffs
- NPT inlet and outlet connections
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.