Watts 1/2" 009-QT Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly, Backflow Preventer
This 1/2 inch reduced pressure zone assembly backflow preventer helps prevent the flow of polluted water from entering the potable water supply due to back siphonage and or backpressure per national plumbing codes and water authority requirements. Its compact modular design facilitates easy maintenance with a single access cover for in-line repairs. It is ideal for protection in continuous pressure piping applications and at cross-connections identified as health hazards and contaminants at the service line entrance. This assembly consists of a bronze body, NPT end connections, quarter-turn ball valve shutoffs with tee handles, top-mounted test cocks, two in-line independent check valves, captured springs, and replaceable check seats with an internal relief valve for reduced space requirements.
- Bronze body construction for durability
- Quarter turn full port resilient seated ball valve shutoffs
- Replaceable seats for an economical repair
- Single access cover and modular check construction for the ease of maintenance
- Internal relief valve for reduced installation clearances
- Large body passages provide a low-pressure drop
- NPT inlet and outlet connections
- Captured springs for safe maintenance
- Test cocks are screwdriver slotted
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.