Aldes Light Commercial Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) - E650L‐Fi‐EC-N - 575 CFM
The E650L‐Fi‐EC-N energy recovery ventilator provides fresh air with high-efficiency energy recovery up to 575 cubic feet per minute (270 L/s). The E650L‐Fi‐EC-N uses Aldes’ AHRI Certified High Latent Transfer enthalpic cores that deliver superior moisture transfer and can be used in any climate zone.
On average, the highly efficient and quiet variable-speed EC motors use 80% less electricity than the E650L-Fi-N at low speeds, significantly increasing return on investment through lowering energy costs.
Quiet, efficient, and easy to install, and are specially designed for light-commercial use. Offices, medical buildings, stores, salons, restaurants, schools, theatres, daycare centers, retirement homes, and even high-humidity spaces like indoor pools and spas
are just a few examples of businesses that can use Aldes technology to save money. The benefits are not purely fiscal. Employees and customers alike will enjoy better thermal comfort and improved indoor air quality, and the business can lower its carbon footprint.
The E650L‐Fi‐N Light Commercial units are for indoor use only in heated spaces.
- Efficient Performance: Units recover energy that would otherwise be exhausted, shrinking heating and cooling bills.
- High latent transfer (HLT) Core is designed for durability and climate zone
- All cores are AHRI Certified to Standard 1060.
- Built-In Defrost: Fan exhaust or recirculation modes protect the core from freezing in cold climates. Recirculation can be selected initially or added later using the retrofit kit.
- EC motors, variable speed, external rotor
- Complete Climate Control: Compatible controllers are available to automate the unit’s response to changes in the indoor environment.
- Advanced Electronics: The circuit board is conveniently accessible, and the terminal block can be removed for easy wiring to controllers.
- 5 Year Warranty on Core
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.