Aldes Light Commercial Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) - H650-Fi-N 735 CFM
The H650‐Fi-N heat recovery ventilator provides fresh air with high-efficiency heat recovery up to 735 cubic feet per minute (345 L/s). The H650-Fi-N uses Aldes’ AHRI Certified High Latent Transfer enthalpic cores that deliver superior moisture transfer and can be used in any climate zone. Units with polypropylene cores can be used for indoor pools and spas.
These ventilators are recommended for smaller nonresidential spaces or dedicated zones within larger buildings such as classrooms, common areas of residential complexes and indoor parking garages. Designed for versatile indoor installation, Aldes light commercial ventilators can fit almost anywhere and still provide easy access to the internal components for quick maintenance. The units also offer a choice of five continuous operation speeds and a demand-controlled high speed exchange mode.
The H650‐Fi‐N Light Commercial units are for indoor use only in heated spaces. For delivery times please reach out to the Rise Team directly at email@example.com
- Efficient Performance: Units recover heat that would otherwise be exhausted, shrinking heating and cooling bills.
- High latent transfer (HLT) Core is designed for durability and climate zone
- High-efficiency motors are quiet and designed to consume very little power.
- All cores are AHRI Certified to Standard 1060.
- Built-In Defrost: Fan exhaust or recirculation modes protect the core from freezing in cold climates. Recirculation can be selected initially or added later using the retrofit kit. *
- PSC 120 VAC Motors
- Complete Climate Control: Compatible controllers are available to automate the unit’s response to changes in the indoor environment.
- Advanced Electronics: The circuit board is conveniently accessible, and the terminal block can be removed for easy wiring to controllers.
- 15 Year Warranty on Core.
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.