American Standard Beale Touchless Single-Handle Pull-Down Dual Spray Kitchen Faucet 1.5 gpm/5.7 L/min - Polished Chrome
The Beale™ pull-down kitchen faucet from American Standard is a sleek, contemporary design that sits at the forefront of technology with the American Standards Selectronic touchless faucet system. A wave of your hand turns the Beale™ faucet on and off, with a sliding sensor door to select manual mode when needed. Once on, select from either of the two task-driven spray patterns with a convenient pause button to stop the flow temporarily. The pull-down faucet spray head lets you handle your kitchen responsibilities easily, while an innovative Re-Trax® retraction system works together to provide smooth operation and functionality like never before.
- Selectronic hands-free sensor allows you to operate the faucet without touching it and easily changes to manual mode when desired with a sliding sensor door
- Re-Trax™ spray head retraction system ensures smooth pull-out, operation, and retraction of the spray head
- Ceramic disc valve cartridges ensure a lifetime of drip-free performance
- Integral check valves prevent back-flow and cross flow
- Can be mounted with or without an escutcheon plate, sold separately
- Lead-free construction
- ADA-compliant lever handle for easy accessibility
- Metal body, handle, and mounting hardware
- Braided stainless steel supply hoses
- 1.5 gpm/5.7 Lpm maximum flow
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.