Save 10% on select products with backtoschool at Checkout. Brand and product exclusions apply.
Made in Canada
Improves Home Comfort
30-Day Happiness Guarantee
With a small size firebox, the S250 is ideal for tight spaces.
Included: pedestal, ash lip, air intake damper and rear air deflector
Stainless steel top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance
Cast iron door and ceramic glass
EPA certified at 1.8 g/h
Non-catalytic combustion system
Designed and made in Canada
Dimensions 22 7/8" (D) x 30 1/4" (H) x 18 1/2" (W)
A contact number is required for all Drolet, Century, and England's Stove Works orders at checkout
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.
Carbon neutral shipping on all orders
shipping emissions removed
miles driven by an average gasoline-powered car
We fund innovations in...
Direct Air Capture
Recommended heating area(3)
250 - 1,200 ft²
Overall firebox volume
EPA loading volume
Maximum burn time(3)
Maximum heat output-dry cordwood(4)
45,000 BTU/h (13.19 kW)
Minimum overall heat output rate(4) (5)
12,124 BTU/h (3.55 kW)
Maximum overall heat output rate(4) (5)
26,700 BTU/h (7.83 kW)
Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV)(5) (6)
Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV)(5) (7)
Optimum efficiency(8) (9)
Optimum heat transfer efficiency(11)
Average particulate emission rate(1)
Alcove installation approved
Mobile home approved
Yes, with fresh air intake
Premium quality blower included (CFM)
Certified according to applicable standards
CAN/USA accredited laboratory
Stainless-steel secondary-air system
Flue outlet diameter
Type of chimney
CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)
Minimum chimney height
Overall dimension (Width)
Overall dimension (Depth)
Overall dimension (Height)
Single, glass with cast iron frame
Door opening size (Width)
Door opening size (Height)
Glass surface - W x H
9 5/8" x 8 1/8"
Firebox size (Width)
Firebox size (Height)
Firebox size (Depth)
Maximum log length
17" (16" recommended)
Loading over depth
High quality vermiculite
High-efficiency certified appliance
Yes, EPA 2020 approved
Canadian Standard (emissions)
USA Standard (emissions)
Canadian Standard (safety)
USA Standard (safety)
UL 1482, UL 737
Limited 5 years
302 lb (137 kg)
Clearance to Combustibles
Single wall pipe
Double wall pipe
Single wall pipe
Double wall pipe
Clearance - Back wall
Clearance - Side wall
Clearance - Corner
Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**
Applies to 84" ceiling installation only. See user manual for other installation requirements.
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
Item was good. Came as described and in immaculate condition. Unit was packaged well. It was easy to setup. The stove work’s really well and I like the built in air damper. Delivery company was very good and accommodated my needs. Dealing with rise was great. They respond to all correspondence promptly. This was my first purchase with rise and there will be more. I really appreciate the smooth process from start to finish. I am very satisfied with my product and the overall experience. I highly recommend rise. They exceeded my expectations for sure. I hope the rest of my purchases are like this one.