ComfortBilt HP22I Pellet Stove Insert
Experience the exceptional performance and efficiency of the ComfortBilt HP22i Pellet Stove Insert, which combines the impressive features of the HP22 free-standing pellet stove with an attractive fireplace insert design. With the added benefit of a bay view window, the insert radiates heat in three directions, in addition to the heated air from the room blower. Stay cozy and warm all winter with this versatile and stylish heating solution.
- Can easily heat up to 2,800 ft² under mild conditions
- EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates
- Heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce maximum heat from pellets
- Easy to clean heavy gauge exterior
- 47 pound hopper capacity; ashes fall automatically into a fixed ash container
- Five power settings allow up to 18 hours of continuous burning on lowest setting
- Programmable thermostat allows constant temperature and economical pellet use
- Rear mounted 75mm (3”) standard exhaust port, and 2” standard air intake
- Requires a cavity at least 24.5” high, 18” deep, and 21” wide
- Fireplace finishing cover shroud is 42” wide and 33” high
Please remember to include a contact number with each ComfortBilt Pellet stove order.
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.