Cyclone DV160 Ductless High Efficiency Single Room Heat Recovery Ventilator
Imagine you could breathe fresh air all day while at the same time staying nice and warm, without unpleasant drafts or open windows. The Cyclone DV160 air exchanger is designed to continuously remove stale air from any space while simultaneously bringing in fresh air from outside.
Cyclone’s air exchanger is a simple and efficient air recovery ventilator perfect for large rooms, such as lofts, condos or small commercial spaces. Matches any style of office or home and saves lots of energy. Easy to install & plugin, simply drill two 5” diameter holes through an exterior wall to connect the damper to the unit and plugin.
Get an HRV for an individual room without the cost and hassle of redoing your entire furnace. Save money and target only the rooms that need it most. Cyclone – breath better, feel better.
Features and Benefits
- 79% sensibility efficiency at 0.38 sones at low speed and max speed 70% SE at 1 sones
- Axial fans powered by energy-efficient EC motors.
- Motors equipped with thermal overheating protection
- The HRV Single Room features a special thermostat that prevents condensation from freezing
- Can be used for any room with an exterior wall
- Ideal for 600 sq. ft. to 1100 sq. ft. spaces
- Reduces condensation, moisture, mold & mildew
- Energy-efficient, the unit operates with very low energy consumption
- Easy to install and maintain
- Durable, long-lasting construction
- Continuous operation consistently exchanges stale polluted air for clean oxygen-rich air
- Save money on heating & cooling costs