Cyclone Hushtone Signature Plus ESCBP150H Bathroom Fan with Humidity Sensor
Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, their wealth, and the planet.
The Humidistat uses a sophisticated sensor to help prevent mold and mildew by removing condensation. The fan will activate once the predetermined setting on the humidistat is reached, ranging from 50%-100% relative humidity. The time delay function allows the fan to run for a pre-set time, 5 – 60 minutes, after desired humidity level is achieved. .
Equipped with high-density polyethylene (hard rigid plastic) fan for quiet operation and long-lasting durability, our ceiling-mounted fan meets all cETLus safety standards. Whisper quiet at 0.5 sones.
Features & Benefits
- 150 CFM, perfect for most large-size bathrooms
- Superior ventilation and efficient performance
- Wiring from inside or outside housing with 8” leads
- 26 gauge galvanized steel housing (corrosion resistant
- Includes a built-in overload disconnect for safety and longer motor life
- Includes a capacitor start motor that performs with high efficiency and long-lasting reliability
- Humidity Sensor
- Energy Star Rated
- Plug-in permanently lubricated motor, engineered for continuous operation
- Fits 4″ duct diameter
Includes a built-in Humdity sensor for added convenience
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.