Alfred DB1 with Bluetooth and Z-Wave
Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, their wealth, and the planet.
Our DB1 Series smart touchscreen motorized deadbolt locks with Built-in Z-Wave bring the Alfred design aesthetic to a more streamlined lock, allowing you to select the options you need. The DB1 features a touchscreen with no moving parts or buttons for a smooth, clean surface. The DB1-B and DB1-C models include both Bluetooth and Z-Wave connectivity. Featuring Z-Wave Plus technology allows you to connect to your existing Smart Home Hubs like SmartThings, Vera, Ezlo, Hubitat, and more 3rd party Hubs utilizing Z-Wave to take full control of your lock remotely. Comes in 2 models, DB1-B with key override and the fully Keyless DB1-C. Both models also retain Bluetooth connectivity for One-Touch access, allowing you to touch the unit when your phone is nearby to open the lock. Select your entry mechanism if you rather be with or without physical key override at checkout.
- Built-in Z-Wave Plus chip using US Frequency
- Connect to 3rd party Smart Hubs like SmartThings, Vera, Ezlo, and Hubitat
- Bluetooth operation standard on both models
- Assign up to 20 unique PIN codes – Including 1-time use and scheduled reoccurring codes
- Connects via Bluetooth to Alfred Home App in case your other Smart Hub or WIFI disconnects
- Status indicator lights and Low battery Warning at the lock
- Visual Pin Protection – use numbers in addition to your unique PIN and still operate the lock, making it more difficult for someone to guess your code
- BILT 3D Digital Installation instructions
- DB1-B featuring key override with 2 physical keys in the box and built-in Z-Wave
- DB1-C featuring a keyless touchscreen faceplate and built-in Z-Wave
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.