Hours of pleasure for true fans of wood heating! You will not be disappointed with this large wood stove on a pedestal and ash pan equipped with a heat exchanger, offering a generous glass area and non-catalytic technology with low emissions; of 1.32 g/h. Its efficiency and reduced fuel consumption do not diminish the power delivered by this new firebox.
Included: pedestal with ash drawer, air mate, ceramic glass, ash lip, air damper
Up to 10 hours of burn time
3.5 ft³ firebox volume
Heavy duty 5/16’’ steel top
Limited lifetime warranty
Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
Weight: 500 lbs
Dimensions 31 7/8" (D) x 31 1/2" (H) x 28 1/8" (W)
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.
Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV) (5) (6)
Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV) (5) (7)
Optimum efficiency (1) (2)
Optimum heat transfer efficiency (8)
Average particulate emission rate (3)
Average CO (10)
Alcove installation approved
Mobile home approved
Yes, with fresh air intake
Premium quality blower included (CFM)
Certified according to applicable standards
By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
Stainless-steel secondary-air system
Flue outlet diameter
Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit
Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit
Type of chimney
CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)
Minimum chimney height
Overall dimension (Width)
Overall dimension (Depth)
Overall dimension (Height)
Single, glass with cast iron frame
Door opening size (Width)
Door opening size (Height)
Glass surface - W x H
18 3/8" x 12 1/8"
Firebox size (Width)
Firebox size (Height)
Firebox size (Depth)
Maximum log length
Loading over width and over depth
Firebox lined with refractory bricks
High quality vermiculite
High-efficiency certified appliance
Yes, EPA 2020 approved
Canadian Standard (emissions)
USA Standard (emissions)
Canadian Standard (safety)
USA Standard (safety)
UL 1482, UL 737
500 lb (227 kg)
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.
Clearance to Combustibles
Single wall pipe
Double wall pipe
Single wall pipe
Double wall pipe
Clearance - Back wall
Clearance - Side wall
Clearance - Corner
Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**
Applies to 84" ceiling installation only. See user manual for other installation requirements.
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.