Drolet DB04820 Chic-Choc Wood Burning Cookstove
The Chic-Choc wood-burning cookstove combines traditional heat and cooking to enhance family gatherings. The large 3.3 ft³ firebox offers cozy heat with an efficiency optimized by secondary combustion. Explore this traditional cooking method for a user-friendly experience thanks to the smart design of the oven and the cooking surface.
This wood-burning cookstove has an innovative installation method: two separate casings that fit together, that can also be conveniently handled and moved. With its optimized size and reduced clearances, the Chic-Choc is a cook stove that fits perfectly into your room and takes up less space than comparable appliances on the market.
Included: cleaning brush, stainless cooking grids (2), removable bottom of the oven, built-in thermometer, adjustable cast iron legs, ceramic glass, broad spectrum air damper, ash drawer, and ash lip.
- Steel cooking surface that offers excellent heat conductivity and different thermal zones (cooking and warming), at a height of 37 '' to cook comfortably
- Large stainless steel oven (17 3/4"W x 21 3/4"D x 14 1/8"H) designed for even cooking
- Two stainless steel cooking grids (3 positions)
- Large door openings simplify loading logs and dishes
- Up to 8 hours of burn time with a single load of wood
- 20’’ logs
- Ideal for spaces up to 2,300 ft²
- EPA/CSA exempt
- Made in Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions 26 3/8" (D) x 38 3/4" (H) x 47 1/4" (W)
*Any installation must be done according to the data and drawings detailed in the owner’s manual.*
A contact number is required for all Drolet, Century, and England's Stove Works orders at checkout
Pre-order Now! Shipping ready: 2022-10-30