Drolet DF02003 Heat Commander Wood Furnace
The Heat Commander Wood Furnace is an efficient central heating system suited for spaces up to 2,500 ft². The Heat Commander is EPA certified and has a 310,000 BTU capacity.
The Heat Commander has Dual Fire© technology with a two-stage electronic combustion control. Self-regulated combustion allows easy ignition. Its automated air supply and flame adjustment systems synchronize with your thermostat to offer additional safety, optimize comfort and reduce emissions with minimal maintenance.
- Intuitive start mode for fast and clean ignition
- Optimized combustion for low creosote formation
- Uninterrupted heat with on-demand boost based on thermostatic demand
- Among the lowest burn rates on the market (firewood savings)
- Up to 10 hours of burn time
- 3.6 ft³ firebox
- 21'' logs (loading over depth and width)
- EPA certified
- Proudly made in Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight : 819 lbs
Included: blower, thermostat, hot air plenum, combustion-state indicator light, automated combustion control, ash lip, ash drawer, poker, and scraper.
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.