Drolet DF02003 Heat Commander Wood Furnace
Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, their wealth, and the planet.
The Heat Commander Wood Furnace is an efficient central heating system suited for spaces up to 2,500 ft². The Heat Commander is EPA certified and has a 310,000 BTU capacity.
The Heat Commander has Dual Fire© technology with a two-stage electronic combustion control. Self-regulated combustion allows easy ignition. Its automated air supply and flame adjustment systems synchronize with your thermostat to offer additional safety, optimize comfort and reduce emissions with minimal maintenance.
- Intuitive start mode for fast and clean ignition
- Optimized combustion for low creosote formation
- Uninterrupted heat with on-demand boost based on thermostatic demand
- Among the lowest burn rates on the market (firewood savings)
- Up to 10 hours of burn time
- 3.6 ft³ firebox
- 21'' logs (loading over depth and width)
- EPA certified
- Proudly made in Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight : 819 lbs
Included: blower, thermostat, hot air plenum, combustion-state indicator light, automated combustion control, ash lip, ash drawer, poker, and scraper.
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.