The Heatpro wood furnace provides all the power, flexibility, and reliability you are looking for to heat your home. The largest model in the Drolet furnace series, the Heatpro, has a very large combustion chamber and a capacity of 421,000 BTU to heat up to 3,500 ft².
Equipped with an adjustable hot air plenum that can accommodate six to ten round Ø6 "ducts, the Heatpro furnace also includes an RTD thermal probe that automatically adjusts the fan speed according to the temperature of the plenum.
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.
Dry cordwood (16" recommended)
Recommended heating area (12)
1,500 - 3,500 ft²
Overall firebox volume
Maximum burn time (12)
Maximum input capacity (dry cordwood) (1)
Nominal heat output at 15lb/ft³ fuel loading density
Minimum overall heat output rate (7)
18,424 BTU/h (5.6 kW)
Maximum overall heat output rate (7)
66,576 BTU/h (19.6 kW)
Minimum average overall efficiency (HHV) (11) (10)
Maximum average overall efficiency (LHV) (11) (9)
Minimum delivered heat output rate (6)
15,118 BTU/h (4.7 kW)
Maximum delivered heat output rate (6)
51,241 BTU/h (16.0 kW)
Minimum average delivered efficiency (HHV) (8) (10)
Maximum average delivered efficiency (LHV) (8) (9)
Optimum efficiency (3)
Average particulate emission rate (4) (5)
0.753 lb/mmBTU (0.326 g/MJ)
Average CO (13)
17.45 lb/mmBTU (7.51 g/MJ)
Average electrical power consumption (2)
High-efficiency certified appliance
CSA B415.1-10 approved for Canada
Certified according to applicable standards
By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
Premium quality blower included (CFM)
Blower (hp | speed | CFM)
1/3 | 4 | 1,900
Stainless-steel secondary-air system
Flue outlet diameter
Type of chimney
CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)
Overall dimension (Width)
Overall dimension (Height)
Overall dimension (Depth)
Distance-center of the flue outlet to floor
Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit
Single, glass with cast iron frame
Door opening size (Width)
Door opening size (Height)
Glass surface - W x H
14 3/8" x 10"
C-Cast or equivalent
Firebox size (Width)
Firebox size (Height)
Firebox size (Depth)
Maximum log length
Loading over depth
Firebox lined with refractory bricks
Filter - Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth)
15" x 20" x 1" (option)
Hot air plenum - Minimum height of the furnace with plenum
67" min. for 72" ceiling | 79" min. for a ceiling higher than 84"
Hot air plenum - Height (minimum - maximum)
26 1/4" x 30 1/4"
Canadian Standard (safety)
USA Standard (safety)
Canadian Standard (emissions)
819 lb (371 kg)
Clearance to Combustibles
Clearance - Back wall of the blower box
Clearance - Side wall
Clearance - Opposite side wall
Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**
Clearance - Plenum | Ducts to the ceiling
5" from the plenum | 1" from ducts
5" from the plenum | 1" from ducts
Clearance - Recommended distance for maintenance on option side
Clearance - Floor protection in front of the unit (from door opening)
See user manual for other installation requirements.
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites). **Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Input value at 10 lb/ft³ fuel loading density and dry energy value of 8,600 BTU/lb.
2. Unless stated otherwise, measures were taken directly at the main power source and include all electrical components present in the appliance.
3. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
4. Based on delivered heat output.
5. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
6. Delivered: Remotely provided to other rooms through ducting at 10 lb/ft³ fuel loading density over one total burn cycle.
7. Overall : Radiated and delivered heat together at 10 lb/ft³ fuel loading density over one total burn cycle.
8. Efficiency based on delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand. LHV % is based on manufacturer’s estimation.
9. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
10. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
11. Efficiency based on radiated and delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand.
12. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft, heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heating area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature considering that the space configuration and the presence of heat distribution systems have a significant impact in making heat circulation optimum.
13. Carbon Monoxyde. Based on overall heat output at 10 lb/ft³ fuel loading density.