Easy to use and maintain, the Eco-55 pellet stove is ideal for heating spaces up to 2,000 ft². It features intuitive electronic control and easy-to-use thermostatic control. Cleaning is a breeze, with access to removable components without tools. Certified at only 0.96 g/h, the Eco-55 produces up to 39,260 BTU/h, and provides clean and efficient heating.
Included: 4'' Vortex pellet vent basement kit (one stove adapter, one 3" to 4" increaser stove adapter, two tees with cap, four pipe lengths: 12", 18", 24" and 36", one slip (adjustable section) - 9"L, two 90° elbows, one wall pass-thru, two wall supports, and one jet cap), blower, ceramic glass, ash lip.
Burn time up to 51 hours (up to 120 hours with the optional hopper extension)
Hopper capacity of 60 lb
EPA 2020 certified
Made in Canada
Limited lifetime warranty
Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
Weight: 319 lbs
A contact number is required for all Drolet, Century, and England's Stove Works orders at checkout
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.
Fuel type (12)
Pellet (Premium grade or better)
Recommended heating area (10)
500 - 2,000 ft²
60 lb (27 kg)
Maximum burn time (10)
Maximum heat input rate (4)
39,260 BTU/h (11.5 kW)
Minimum overall heat output rate (5)
6,648 BTU/h (1.95 kW)
Maximum overall heat output rate (5)
28,540 BTU/h (8.36 kW)
Minimum average overall efficiency (HHV) (6) (8)
Maximum average overall efficiency (LHV) (6) (7)
Optimum efficiency (2)
Optimum heat transfer efficiency (9)
1.2 - 4.7 lb/h
Average particulate emission rate (3)
Average CO (11)
Average electrical power consumption for ignition cycle (1)
3.02A (360 W)
Average electrical power consumption for continuous operation (1)
1.3 - 2.5A (51 - 140 W)
Alcove installation approved
Mobile home approved
Yes, with fresh air intake
High-efficiency certified appliance
Yes, EPA 2020 approved
Flue outlet diameter
3" | 4"
Type of chimney
ULC/ORD-C441, CAN/ULC S609, UL 641 (TYPE L)
Overall dimension (Width)
Overall dimension (Height)
Overall dimension (Depth)
Premium quality blower included (CFM)
176 CFM included
Voltage and frequency
120 VAC / 60 Hz
Noise level at 6 feet
47 dBa (+/- 3 dBa) - 60 dBa (+/- 3 dBa)
Single, glass with cast iron frame
Glass surface - W x H
15 3/4" x 8 1/8"
Canadian Standard (emissions)
USA Standard (emissions)
EPA, ASTM E2779
Canadian Standard (safety)
USA Standard (safety)
UL 1482, ASTM E1509
Certified according to applicable standards
By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
277 lb (126 kg)
1. Unless stated otherwise, measures were taken directly at the main power source and include all electrical components present in the appliance.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. Based on the maximum burn-rate and a dry energy value of pellet at 8,600 BTU/lb.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Efficiency based on radiated and delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
9. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
10. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft, heat loss factors, climate, fuel type, feed rate, fuel level, and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature considering that the space configuration and the presence of heat distribution systems have a significant impact in making heat circulation optimum.
11. Carbon monoxyde.
12. Grades of pellet fuel are determined by organizations such as Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI), ENplus and CANplus.
Clearance to Combustibles
Clearance - Back wall
Clearance - Side wall
Clearance - Corner
Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites). **Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.