Greentek Premiere Series Side Port Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV)
The new Greentek Premier Series is designed for high-static pressure applications that demand high efficiency. The product is equipped with an automatic defrost mechanism that is activated when the outdoor air temperature drops to 23°F (-5°C) or lower.
During the defrost cycle, the supply air fan shuts down while the exhaust air fan switches to high speed to maximize its effectiveness.
The Premier Side Port Series features an efficient cross-flow exchanger with SRE up to 75%, standard MERV3 filters, a hanging chain kit, easy connect ports, duct ports with plastic collar shrouds for simple and quick installation, and integrated air balancing
taps. Available Models: PRS 1.5H and PRS 2.0H. Pair with the STS.20 Programmable touch screen control.
- Compact design
- Electrostatic filters (washable)
- Cross-flow core transfers both heat and humidity
- Removable screw terminal for easy connection with external access
- Multiple speed operation
- One-piece foam cabinet
- Up to 75% energy transfer
- Transfer heat and moisture from incoming air to outgoing air
- External three (3) position (Low/Stand By/Medium) rocker switch that will
offer continuous ventilation.
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.