Greentek Solace Series Top Port Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV)
The new Greentek SOLACE® Series of HRVs provides a controlled way of ventilating a space without excessive heat losses. It offers ease of access and straightforward maintenance. Up to 82% of the heat in the extracted air is recovered by the heat exchanger and used to heat the fresh air coming from outside.
The Solace Series also features recirculation defrost. Ideal for high-humidity indoor conditions or colder outdoor conditions.
The new counterflow core design is more efficient than existing crossflow technologies, and the entire Solace series are top port to fit in tight spaces. The Solace series is available in 5 models, each with its own CFM outputs. The 1.2H (119 CFM), the 1.5H (161 CFM), the 2.0H (218 CFM), the 1.5H-EC (176 CFM), and the 2.5H-EC (263 CFM). Includes chains for mounting.
Pair it with the Greentek STS 2.0 Controller for seamless remote operation.
- Round metal duct connections with rubberized duct seals
- Plastic collar shrouds with integrated backdraft prevention
- Removable screw terminal for easy connection with external access
- Top port design fits in tight spaces
- Counterflow heat recovery core
- Electrical box external access with easy connectors.
- Multiple speed operation
- Internal recirculation defrost
- Injected foam cabinet UL-rated with improved aerodynamics, insulation, and sound proofing
- Energy-efficient motors
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.