Grundfos 99163903 ALPHA2 15-55F Cast Iron Circulator Pump w/ Terminal Box
The ALPHA2 15-55F is a variable speed circulator designed to provide consistent flow in a wide variety of applications. It comes complete with an integrated check valve, foam insulation jacket, and nut captures for flanges. Constructed of Cast Iron, the ALPHA2 is designed to provide year after year of reliable use.
- Simple push button
- Control enables the ALPHA2 to be programmed in one of 3-constant speed, 3-constant pressure, or AUTOADAPT control modes. The current operating mode is always visible on the ALPHA2’s LED display
- The large LED display shows the current energy consumption in Watts and estimated flow in gallons per minute
- For installation, you have the flexibility to use either our unique ALPHA Plug with line cord or the ALPHA2 with a terminal box for conduit connections
- ALPHA2 is complete with an integrated check-valve, foam insulation jacket, and nut captures for flanges.
- ALPHA2 comes in both cast iron and stainless steel models
- Robust startup enables the ALPHA2 to continuously attempt to restart – indefinitely – in blocked rotor conditions
Note: this model replaces the older Alpha model 59896877. ALPHA2 can be used as a replacement for more than 30 competitor pump models.
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.