Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8/10 - 2 Trend Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater
Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8/10 - 2 Trend incorporates the new Direct Coil™ heating technology, Stiebel Eltron’s most advanced technology. 240V/208V - 7.2/9.6 kW Direct coil tankless electric with internal thermostat.
The robust and trouble-free Direct Coil™ heating system is self-cleaning for superior limescale resistance, with the added benefit of faster heat-up time, lower latent heat retention, and more.
DHC-E Trend models are equipped with a backlit digital display screen. Desired output temperature is easily set using the dial and display on the cover. Ideal for both residential and commercial point-of-use sink applications, these new Direct Coil™ models heat water endlessly on demand at 99% efficiency.
- Direct Coil™ heating system’s proven and trouble-free technology self-cleans for increased limescale resistance
- Switchable kW power output means each model can cover more applications
- Backlit display shows the current temperature
- Easily adjustable temperature (68-140 °F) via knob on front cover
- Ideal for many commercial applications including bathrooms, break rooms, utility sinks, or a single low-flow shower
- Heats water on demand, for endless a water as long as it is needed
- Electronic self-modulation technology ensures the least amount of electricity needed is used
- Sleek European design is considerably smaller than a tank, requires no venting, and allows space-saving installation close to the point-of-use
- Direct Coil™ heating system provides fast heat-up and response