Venmar Air Exchangers Advanced Touchscreen Control - 41403
Venmar's 41403 Advanced Touch Screen control features intuitive, fully configurable modes via the touch screen. It offers bidirectional communication between the unit and the wall control to get detailed maintenance information. All unit settings are easy to program. The pairing with auxiliary control(s) is simple. The installer can also save a program to reuse it for a similar dwelling.
- Smart: The system will operate according to outdoor temperature and indoor temperature/humidity.
- Min, Med, or Max speed continuous exchange ventilation.
- Alternate between continuous exchange mode and standby or recirculation modes as per the selected configuration. Speed and time are adjustable.
- Recirculate air inside the house at the selected speed.
- 4-hour MAX speed exchange ventilation then comes back to its previous mode
- The wall control includes a programmable dehumidistat
- It is possible to schedule the ventilation system operating modes for a week.
- The indicator lights up when filter maintenance is required and there is a detailed system error log for easier maintenance.
Extra: This wall control also features extra modes such as away and discretion.
This product is back-ordered from the Manufacturer until January 2023.