Aldes Residential Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) - E190-TRG
Compact size, large performance – the E190-TRG energy recovery ventilator produces approximately 165 CFM at 0.4 in w.g. (ESP) and recovers sensible and latent heat through its high-latent-transfer core. The E190-TRG has been thoughtfully engineered for simple installation in and spacious houses.
- Electronically and independently adjustable supply and exhaust blowers
- Gauge ports on the door for fast and reliable airflow readings
- Non-dust-loading backward-inclined impellers on totally enclosed motors
- Twist-in collars for easy flex-duct attachment
- Easy access to core and filters for cleaning
- Durable High Latent Transfer enthalpy core has exceptional moisture transfer for increased comfort and no drain required.
- Recirculating defrost collar snaps into the pre-punched area of the cabinet for ducting flexibility
*Recommendation: Ideal for homes from 1500ft2 to 2500ft2
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.