Aldes Residential Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) - H190-TQG
Compact size, large performance. The H190-TQG heat recovery ventilator exchanges up to 198 CFM of fresh air at 0.4 in.w.g. (ESP) and recovers heat through its high-efficiency polypropylene core. The H190-TQG has been thoughtfully engineered for simple installation in almost any size home.
- Electronically and independently adjustable supply and exhaust blowers
- Gauge ports on the door for fast and reliable airflow readings
- Non-dust-loading backward-inclined impellers on totally enclosed motors
- Twist-in collars for easy flex-duct attachment
- Easy access to core and filters for cleaning
- Extremely durable polypropylene core
- Recirculation defrosts to maintain neutral pressure in the home and use only the four duct connections. No fifth duct connection required
*Recommendation: Ideal for homes from 1500ft2 to 2500ft2
Delivery time / Order Processing & Shipping Times
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.